4th June 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and other details about Wipro WIMS programme?

Hello,
I want to know the details of Wipro WIMS Programme. Can you please provide me the details about it? Who are eligible for this programme?

6th June 2016, 02:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and other details about Wipro WIMS programme?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Wipro WIMS Program:

WIMS (Wipro Infotech Master of Science) is a program launched by Wipro and through this program B.Sc or BCA candidates may pursue 4 year MS program in BITS, Pilani. Even those candidates are offered with a good stipend around Rs.8000 to Rs.24000/- during this WIMS Course. The basic educational qualification required for this Wipro WIMS program is given below.

>> You must have completed BCA/ BCM/ B.Sc in any of the below streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science
* B.Sc in Statistics
* B.Sc in Electronics
* B.Sc in Electrical
* B.Sc in Mathematics
* B.Sc in Physics

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics (from 10th to Graduation) in order to be eligible for this Wipro WIMS program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?