31st October 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get a job after passing B.Tech in EEE with 5.8 CGPA?

I am a fresher.. I scored 64% in 10th 62% in Diploma n 5.8 CGPA in B.Tech.. so how can i get a job in IT sector? Can you please guide me on which job to apply for? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 10:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get a job after passing B.Tech in EEE with 5.8 CGPA?

Most of the PSU's required 55% marks in graduation degree from any recognized institute/university. So, with 5.8 CGPA you are eligible to apply for a job in PSU's. Also some private IT companies recruit candidates from EEE background having 55% marks in graduation degree. You can also apply for job either through GATE exam or the various exams conducted by various companies.
You can apply for job in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Electronics Corporation of India Limited etc.
You have to perform jobs like Energy operation and distribution, Industrial process control, Transportation, Signal processing etc.
1st November 2016, 10:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much avail job in IT sector after completion of your B.Tech(EEE) having scored 5.8 CGPA in aggregate, there is no such issue in it. You should look for vacancies in various IT sectors and should apply for it at the earliest and after clearing the interview process, you will be most eligible to avail the job post.
1st November 2016, 11:15 AM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,
You are eligible for a job in IT sector for that just follow these instructions first.

*You scored average percentage in your educational career but some top most MNC companies will prefer above 70% and some companies will ask 60% in overall educational career.

*To avoid this confusion upload you resume in all job portals with perfect resume.
*Some important job sites are Naukri,Shine,Monster,Timesjob,Indeed,Linked in.
*Update your resume daily with out fail as well as update your skills.
*Now based on your resume and skills what you having you will receive calls from MNC companies.
*Just attend those interviews before that prepare well as a fresher there are many rounds will be held for freshers.
*To shortlist the best candidates.

*And another option like login in directly company portals and share your resume.
21st July 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hii, I'm a fresher.. basically I'm from non-IT background,i completed my BE in civil engineering with 5.8 cgpa. I want to switch my carrier to IT.can i get job in IT platform? please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?