11th September 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Sc students get software engineer job after graduation?

I am in final year of B.Sc, How can I get software engineer job after completion of bachelors degree? Can you please give me the details? What are the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

15th September 2017, 04:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Sc students get software engineer job after graduation?

Yes you may do software job. If you have proper knowledge to do the software job. Prove your ability to do work with software and join in a very reputed company. You will satisfy with your job obviously.
15th September 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of B.Sc, How can I get software engineer job after completion of bachelors degree? Can you please give me the details? What are the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

In general, it is very difficult to get a software engineer job after BSc graduation. Candidates with BE/BTech or MCA qualification are only preferred by many software companies for the software engineer post. Therefore, it is very difficult to get a software engineer post after completion of BSc graduation. BSc candidates can pursue, MCA to get a software engineer post or can study some certification courses like C-DAC, Linux courses etc. Candidates after completing MCA from any of the reputed colleges have a very good chance of getting a software engineer job.
15th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are very less chances to apply for the post of Software Engineer with just B.Sc qualification. There is a certain educational qualification required to get job in MNC companies.

>> You must have completed Graduation preferably B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Bachelor of Science background candidates are less preferable in general. Hence I suggest you to pursue Post Graduation first. The best course you would go with is Master of Science in Computer Science Engineering (or) Information Technology. With Post Graduation as a basic qualification, you may find good job opportunities in MNC companies.

>> I suggest you to go through the Top most job portals that are available in India. Once you register yourself, you may find latest recruitment details into your mail box.
16th September 2017, 12:51 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't get software engineering job after completing B.Sc.
In order to get Software engineering job, you must have to have either B.Tech in IT/CSE degree or MCA degree from a recognized university.
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in IT/CSE discipline or MCA degree from any UGC and AICTE approved institute/college, are eligible for Software engineering jobs and they can apply for the same.
Since, you are in a final year of B.Sc course, so I would suggest you opt for Master in Computer Application (MCA) course as there is huge demand for MCA degree holders in IT sector of India and after completing this course you can apply for Software engineering job in various reputed IT companies such as Infosys, IBM, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Satyam, Wipro, HCL, etc.
18th September 2017, 10:43 AM
Dheereshpathak

Dear candidate
If you want to do job of software engineering than you have to complete a 3 years degree program called MCA.
Without knowledge of technical field you can't get such job.
If you have completed b.sc than appear mca.
Candidates should have a graduation degree with more 55 per cent marks and they need to write an entrance exam in order to get admission to an MCA course.
Top Institutions that offer MCA courses in India are
BHU
Bharathiar University - Coimbatore
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Delhi University
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Except these you can also go statewise entrance exam.
These offers some special colleges to clear.
Thnx
29th September 2021, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

My self anusha currently iam pursuring third year in B.sc computers. I want to do Master can u plz suggest which will be good for carrer or job. ( MBA OR MCA)
21st July 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir im a bsc btzc students so is there any chance or
elizible for the softwere job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?