18th November 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Average percentage required for private jobs in ECE?

What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication in competitive world. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication
  2. What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(ECE) graduate in India and Abroad? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  3. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  4. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of ECE
  5. Which are the core companies in the field of Electrical and Electronics? How to apply for them?
  6. How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC?
  7. What are the jobs in private after completing B.E in ECE?
  8. Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?
  9. Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field?
  10. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  11. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  12. What are the private/government jobs for ECE students?
  13. Are there any private jobs for EEE? I am an average student with 89% marks in EEE
  14. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  15. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  16. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?
  17. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required for Law? I am a average student
19th November 2015, 10:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average percentage required for private jobs in ECE?

The average percentage required for private jobs is 60% as most of the private companies have fixed this as eligibility criteria. However, the higher you score the better it is as some companies like Wipro and Infosys have raised their eligibility criteria from 60 to 65%. Apart from this, some companies also go for further shortlisting on the basis of percentage. Hence try to score as much as you can.
19th November 2015, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average percentage required for private jobs in ECE?

The average percentage required for private jobs is 60% as most of the private companies have fixed this as eligibility criteria. However, the higher you score the better it is as some companies like Wipro and Infosys have raised their eligibility criteria from 60 to 65%. Apart from this, some companies also go for further shortlisting on the basis of percentage. Hence try to score as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?