11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in IT or Computer science?

Sir, I have 52% of marks in 12th HSC state board and I have to make a career in IT/COMPUTER SCIENCE? then which college. I have to take and where? I am eligible for this stream in career or I have to choose another field.

11th October 2017, 05:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in IT or Computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 52% of marks in 12th HSC state board and I have to make a career in IT/COMPUTER SCIENCE? then which college. I have to take and where? I am eligible for this stream in career or I have to choose another field.

To make your career in IT or Computer Science, you have to study BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology. Candidates after completion of 10+2 with PCM subjects can apply for the admission to the BE or BTech in Computer Science or IT. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education for the admission to the BE or BTech in Computer Science or IT. You should score very good marks in the entrance examination, to get admission in the top engineering colleges. You should choose to study the course in any of the reputed engineering colleges to get make your career in IT or Computer Science.
11th October 2017, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To make your career in IT or Computer Science course after completion of your 12th standard from State Board, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Technology/ Engineering in Information Technology/ Computer Science course. To get admission for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech in IT/ CSE course, you should have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, JEE Main, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing IT or Computer Science course.
24th October 2017, 11:15 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To make your career in computer science you can apply for b.tech. B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. You have choose computer science or Information Technology trade in b.tech.

To get admission in b.tech a candidate must be 12th passed with physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 12th.

To get admission in b.tech you have to crack an entrance exam.
1st November 2017, 10:36 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The percentage you got in 12th may cause a problem for you to get jobs in IT MNCs who look for candidate with >65% through out their academics.

Still you can pursue your career interest in IT by joining other companies or startups or yourself can start a new company.

After 12th you can take B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Science to get a good knowledge in IT and related fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?