4th January 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ITIS & ITS of Cognizant Technology Solutions?

i am a btech eee last year pass out. i have been placed in cts and waiting for doj. in the meantime hv been called for a discussion by cts to educate us about ITIS.

am unable to understand what is itis. kindly clarify about ITIS AND ITS

PROSPECTS IN CAREER GROWTH.

RAMA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Recent placement papers of Cognizant Technology?
  3. Campus recruitment Aptitude papers for Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  4. Cognizant Technology Solution campus placement papers of previous year?
  5. Can I get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  7. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  8. Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates?
  9. What questions are asked in HR interview for EEE students in Cognizant Technology solutions
  10. CTS current placement papers along with the pattern?
  11. Should I work in Cognizant Technology Solutions instead of studying M.Tech if secured 1207 AIR in GATE?
  12. Best Books to prepare for Placements of CTS?
  13. Minimum qualification needed and how to apply for Military Nursing?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  15. Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?
  16. Will I be rejected in pre-employment medical checkup of CTS?
  17. What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?
  18. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student?
1st May 2016, 12:51 AM
january2016

Default Re: Detailed information about ITIS & ITS of Cognizant Technology Solutions?

It seems to be very weird that you got only offer latter from CTS and you did not get the joining letter. Till than it seems to be ok, and here seems to be possibility to get your joining letter after some time but asking you to educated CTS guys on ITIS is un-expectable. As it don't happen in most of the case or you can say in all case.

ITIS is a kind of training program and for your statement it is pretty confusing that they will give you training on ITIS or you are gonna to educate them on ITIS.
ITIS is a mainframe based technology.

This kind of technology is used in banking and insurance field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?