4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech Electrical graduate?

I want to register for TCS Off-Campus Drive. I have done B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Can I know the procedure to register for this Drive? Please help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  2. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Eligibility criteria for a student to sit in TCS on campus drive?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  5. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  6. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  8. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  9. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  10. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  11. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  12. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  13. When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?
  14. Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate?
  15. When TCS will take Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech fresher in Bhopal?
  16. Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  18. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
29th November 2016, 07:20 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech Electrical graduate?

The procedure to apply for the TCS off campus drive is mentioned below:

1. You need to go to the official website of the TCS in order to apply for it.
2. There you have to select the off campus candidate.
3. Then you will be asked to register yourself with the TCS recruitment portal.
4. After successful registration, you will be given unique key.
5. this unique key will be used to get logged in to your portal.
6. Now fill all your information like: Educational information, Projects, Minor as well as major, achievements and all.
7. Now, based on the application processing you will be given a particular test date to appear and write exam for TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?