9th June 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Am i eligible for Accenture and Tech mahindra after having 2 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  2. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  3. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Accenture recruitment exam for a candidate who has 3 years gap after 12th?
  11. Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  15. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  17. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?
10th June 2015, 08:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Accenture and Tech Mahindra. Since they have restricted that you should not have a Academic gap more than One year.

To know more details about Eligibility Criteria you can have a look on the below eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra :

>> You should complete B.E/B.Tech with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

>> And also you have secured at least 50% of marks through in your educational background like SSC and 12th.

>> Must have Good communication skills and must know the programming languages like C, C++ , JAVA, Database etc.,

>> You should have a separate percentage criteria based on requirement.
10th June 2015, 08:49 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

You are not eligible to accenture and tech mahindra they allow only one year gap between the academic studies.
Break upto maximum 1year is permissible only with valid reasons.
The minimum eligibility criteria is 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and B.tech.
Selection process:
aptitude test
technical interview
Hr interview
all the best
11th June 2015, 07:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for Accenture and Tech mahindra after having 2 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
Yes, you are eligible for Accenture and Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Accenture and Tech Mahindra are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and Tech Mahindra is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and Tech Mahindra recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?