14th June 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for 2nd year IT Engineering students for campus recuritement drive?

Eligibility criteria for 2nd year IT Engineering students for campus recuritement drive?

17th June 2015, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 2nd year IT Engineering students for campus recuritement drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, 2nd year of IT engineering student are not eligible for campus recruitment process.

Eligibility criteria for IT companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%(This percentage is vary from company to company).

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

17th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 2nd year IT Engineering students for campus recuritement drive?

Eligibility Criteria Required for attending Campus recruitment drive:

No, you are not eligible to attend campus recruitment drive this year. As you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech you are not eligible to attend campus recruitment process. Candidates who are pursuing final year of B.E/ B.Tech (Or) Candidates who have passed or completed B.E/ B.Tech only are eligible to appear in Campus recruitment process. So I suggest you to concentrate well on the subjects covered in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech to get command over the core subjects. Make sure you meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria by the time you complete 4th year 1st semester or till 6th semester.

>> The minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for attending campus recruitment process is "60% marks" or more than that througout your academics (i.e., from 10th Class onwards i.e., 60% marks in 10th Class, 60% marks in 12th Class and 60% marks in Graduation).

>> There must not be any pending backlogs by the time you attend any company's campus recruitment drive. Get command over the subjects covered in 2nd, 3rd and 4th years and core subjects to get selected in any company.

17th June 2015, 11:47 AM
reconnect

Sorry you are not eligible for the campus recruitment drive as being a 2nd year student.
You can prepare yourself by doing extra courses with will help you in the recritment process in the 4th year.Some courses related to your branch are-

1-Core Java.
2-Advance Java.
3-.NET
4-Command in C Language.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?