5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess being an employee in a private company?

Hello, myself Swati. I have completed my graduation and just now I am doing job in private company but I want to become an air hostess. I am fair in colour with 5 feet 2 inch of height and my email id is [email protected] or you can contact me on 7209106295

6th September 2016, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess being an employee in a private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, myself Swati. I have completed my graduation and just now I am doing job in private company but I want to become an air hostess. I am fair in colour with 5 feet 2 inch of height and my email id is [email protected] or you can contact me on 7209106295

As you mentioned you have completed graduation then you can become an Air Hostess. There are some physical standards are required to become an Air Hostess. They are
Height: 157 Cm
Weight: In proportion to height
Eye Sight: Normal preferred
Age limit: 19 to 25 years
Apart from these, the candidate should have very good communication and interpersonal skills. Knowing of swimming is an additional qualification. The candidate should be unmarried, should hold an Indian Passport. The candidate should be fair to clear complexion. The candidate should have good health and pleasing personality. The candidate can apply online for the job. The job openings details are available in the job portals and in Air lines portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?