5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after B.E from Shivaji University?

I am a last year student of mechanical engineering at Shivaji university. Is any chances to get a job after B.E? Which skills should I obtain to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do any course from Shivaji University?
  2. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for IB job after passing production engineering from Shivaji University
  4. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  5. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  7. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  8. Can I do distance M.Com after doing BSc, MBA from Shivaji University
  9. When is the entrance exam for M.Sc of Shivaji University and Pune University conducted? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  12. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
  13. Pine university or Shivaji university M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam papers -- [New]
  14. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  15. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  16. What to do, if I lost my migration certificate?
  17. What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
6th September 2016, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after B.E from Shivaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a last year student of mechanical engineering at Shivaji university. Is any chances to get a job after B.E? Which skills should I obtain to get a job?

Yes, you can get a job after B.E from Shivaji University. The candidate can contact the university placement cell for job assistance. They will guide you how to prepare the Resume and how to face the interviews. They will also give you some of the company names to apply for a job. The candidate can search for a job through job sites and through company portals. You can search for a job in core and non core companies. There are lots of job openings are available in government and private sector organizations. So you have to prepare well to clear the Aptitude Test first and then the interview. You should improve your communication skills and technical skills to get a job. You can also get help from your senior friends for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?