25th August 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which type of software job I can apply after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Which type of software job can I apply after completion of B.Sc graduation? Can you please advise me on the preparation for the job which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
28th August 2017, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of software job I can apply after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which type of software job can I apply after completion of B.Sc graduation? Can you please advise me on the preparation for the job which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting for the response.

You may get a job in the software industry as call center executive, data entry operators, report generation etc. The salary for the BSc completed candidates are less compared to MSc or BE / BTech candidates. It is also very difficult to get a job with BSc qualifications. It is better to study MSc Computer Science or MCA to pursue your career in the software profession or you have to study value added courses like C-DAC, Linux courses etc. Many companies prefer only postgraduate and engineering graduates for attending the selection process. Therefore, it is better to study post graduation in computer Science.
29th August 2017, 01:02 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of software job I can apply after completion of B.Sc graduation?

In order to get a software job a candidate must have studied B.Tech/B.E Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, BCA, MCA, etc.
Also since you haven't mentioned in which field you have completed your B.Sc degree, it's really tough for me to give you proper and exact answer to your query.
However, below I have listed some of the jobs name for which you can apply on the basis of your graduation:
>UPSC
>SSC
>IBPS PO/Clerk
>SBI PO
>Railways job
>CDS (for B.Sc Honors candidates)
>State PSC
>RRB
You can apply for all of the above mentioned government job examinations on the basis of your B.Sc degree.
1st September 2017, 12:19 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes , you can get a software job .
For getting a software job you must have a good knowledge of software languages and database.

You have to apply for jobs . You can get updates from the online portals like-
Fresher world.com
Naukari.com
Indeed.etc.

You should also have knowledge of database.

But it's quite difficult for you to get a job in software companies. Because software companies generally prefer b.tech, BCA or diploma holders .
You can apply for other jobs .
In Bank.
Civil services.
Railway.etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?