26th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am not getting job in private companies due to my handicapped nature, what to do?

Sir, I am handicapped, but I am not getting a job in private companies in a tourism company. Why so? I am not understanding. My right side is little weak hand and leg.

30th December 2016, 04:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am not getting job in private companies due to my handicapped nature, what to do?

Not all the companies reject candidates being handicapped but only few of them do. I would however suggest you to keep on sitting for interview and I am sure if you are eligible enough and qualified much, you will be very much appointed for the job post you have applied for.

You do not need to worry about your condition as it does not mean that you are unable to do anything in life, you should just be talented enough to impress the recruiters and surely your talent will be acknowledged.
5th January 2017, 09:13 AM
mihir13589

Default Re: I am not getting job in private companies due to my handicapped nature, what to do?

Hello Dear,

First Of all there is nothing like "Handicapper" or "Weak" , you are good gifted because the word "Handicapped" itself say that your "Hand is capped" means it is capped with some special talent. so cheers bro.

Now coming to your question, Yes it is getting difficult in private companies to get job for people who are physically challenged but nothing to worry about all you need it proper guidance and patience and trust me you will be able to crack it.

Follow this point and do the following which suits you best:

1. If you have any degree in your tourism course than that will hold edged for you in your interview, because you already have a knowledge about the subject

2. Most important thing companies ask for is experience, but though you are physically challenged all company need is profit from you while they pay you, so my recommendation is work for any small travel agency which provide you good experience and can help you in building network.

3. Bit Difficult: if you have enough cash with you and experience then no need to go for private companies, all you can do is open a franchise of Make My Trip, Go IBIBO, Travel guru, etc, its relatively easy to get the franchise you just need to agree to their few terms and condition, Rest you are the boss

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?