31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

For job promotion, what should I do?

I have completed graduation in B.Com after that, I did 12th with biology from an open board exam & did certificate course MRI & CT Technician. Now, I am doing job and now for more progress what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required for SSC CGL promotion? How can I get promoted and what be the salary after promotion?
  3. Are there any promotion chances for Statistical Investigator Grade II job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  5. Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?
  6. Is it possible to complete diploma course in 6 or 12 months to get promotion in current job? -- [New]
  7. What is the promotion policy of class 9th if failed in one paper? Is there any re exam which can be given again?
  8. How can I get promotion at ISRO after joining on diploma base?
  9. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  10. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  11. List jobs available for Textile Diploma Holders in government sector?
  12. What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  13. Can I get promotion like officer level after completing LLB?
  14. Can I get promotion if quit job in HCL having 5 years of sales experience?
  15. What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?
  16. Can I get promotion in Indian Navy if pursue distance B.A. in UGC affiliated college?
  17. How can I get a promotion if working as a PO in Bank of Baroda for last 6 years?
  18. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
13th January 2017, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For job promotion, what should I do?

Getting job promotion is not that easy, it is a very tough job and everyone doesn't gets this opportunity. In order to get promoted at first you have to be punctual and responsible. Reach your office on time and don't think about leaving early. You have to maintain a friendly and parental relation with your colleagues, so that they can share their problems. You have to work hard and show eagerness towards your work. You should have proper knowledge about your duties and the most important thing is your behaviour. If you fulfill the above qualities and have a good/gentle behaviour then you may definitely get job promotion according to your abilities.
13th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For job promotion, what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation in B.Com after that, I did 12th with biology from an open board exam & did certificate course MRI & CT Technician. Now, I am doing job and now for more progress what should I do?

To get promotion in your present job, you have to work well and perform very well throughout the year. You should not wait for someone to spoon fed, you should do it yourself. You should be flexible in work and timings and it should be known to your immediate boss. You can make sure you will get a good response in the mid year feedback. You should turn the challenges into opportunities. You should solve the problems and you should never be a complainer. You should develop a positive image. Ask for what you want. The final and most important thing should be waiting patiently; you will get a promotion at the right time.
15th January 2017, 02:16 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: For job promotion, what should I do?

Hi,

From your question what I observed is, you are not consistent in your profession. You did B.Com and biology and some certification course in MRI. First decide, in which field you want to make career and then stick to it. once you select your career and work hard in that direction, you will yourself find path to make progress there.

You are confused right now which way to go. By looking at your education background, I would suggest you to make career in commerce field. Now a days there are lots of scope in this field. You may get less salary initially but, eventually, you will make very good progress in this field. India needs good accountants and commerce professionals.

Once you get interest into this field, you can go for C.A. course as well. C.A. has very bright future and you will earn handsome amount. But, C.A. exam is not that easy to crack.

First try to grow in commerce field, once you get good understanding then thing for C.A. You can also go for some business. It is always good to have own business. You will your boss and you will also get rare privileged to give employment to many people in india. We need lots of entreprenuer in India to grow from developing economy to developed economy.

And lastly, you will have to work hard in whatever field you choose. Without hard work, you will get nothing. Instead of working in number of different fields, choose one and work hard in that direction.

I am sure if you stick to one field, you will grow a lot and you will yourself find path to make progress there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?