13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in MNCs for BE ECE? What is the selection procedure?

I did BE ECE from Annamalai University and now want to get job in MNCs. Please tell me about vacancies in MNCs for me? What is the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in MNCs after ECE? List of vacancies for this year?
  2. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder -- [New]
  3. List of top MNCs in North East to get job after degree in CSE? Selection procedure of MNCs?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  5. Top MNCs in Tamil Nadu to apply for job after B.Tech in ECE? Requirements to get job in MNCs?
  6. Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?
  7. Options for Dentist in UPSC? What is the selection procedure for the vacancies? Date of the exam?
  8. Job vacancies for B.Sc Nursing holder? Seat available and selection procedure?
  9. What is the process followed to enter into MNC's after completion of B.Tech with 68 percent marks?
  10. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Selection procedure in Robert Bosch Engineers recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  12. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  13. Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?
  14. How many vacancies are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?
  15. Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?
  16. Vacancies available in HDFC Bank for graduate? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  17. Details about vacancies for ECE branch students in IES?
  18. List of MNCs for the job after BE EEE? Procedure to join such companies?
13th November 2017, 10:30 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Vacancies in MNCs for BE ECE? What is the selection procedure?

You can apply for following MNC companies being an ECE b.tech graduate-
TCS.
Tech Mahindra.
Wipro.
Infosys.
Cognizant.
Seimens.

Mainly all the MNCs companies have same criteria.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

You must have basic Technical knowledge.
14th November 2017, 08:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in MNCs for BE ECE? What is the selection procedure?

In order to get job in MNC companies, you are required to follow some of the instruction that are given below in detail.

While pursuing B.Tech/ B.E you may appear in ON campus recruitment's. On the other side, you may have to follow the other process if you have already completed Bachelor Degree.

>> As you are done with Bachelor Degree, you are required to follow any of the below mentioned processes.

1) You are required to register yourself with top job portals like AllIndiaJobs and Freshersworld.com..etc., to find latest Off campus recruitment details.

2) Or else you are required to go through the Careers or Recruitment section of the concerned websites and then apply accordingly against those recruitment's.

>> In general, the selection process consists of following rounds.
@ Written Test
@ Technical Interview / Group Discussion
@ HR Interview ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?