15th December 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to crack all the rounds in first attempt to get job through Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
Is it necessary to clear all the rounds in first attempt of Off-Campus to get a job in Infosys? Please let me know about that immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  2. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  4. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  5. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  7. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  9. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  10. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  11. How many rounds are there in Virtusa Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  13. What kind of job is offered to E&TC candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa On-Campus Interview?
  14. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  15. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  16. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  17. How many rounds are available in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for BPO process?
  18. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
27th December 2015, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to crack all the rounds in first attempt to get job through Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is it necessary to clear all the rounds in first attempt of Off-Campus to get a job in Infosys? Please let me know about that immediately. Waiting for your reply.
Yes, it is necessary to crack all round to get jobs in Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
27th December 2015, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to crack all the rounds in first attempt to get job through Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Yes, you need to clear all the selection rounds of Infosys in first attempt in order to get selected for employment opportunity in Infosys. There is no second chance once you are rejected from any round of selection of Infosys. Once rejected you cannot appear for Infosys recruitment drive again for next nine months as per the policy of Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?