23rd January 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Process to get job at BMW company after mechanical engineering?

Hello! Sir I'm studying mechanical engineering and I want a job on BMW COMPANY. So I don't know what is the qualification needed to get a job there? Kindly send your answer to me as soon as possible.

23rd January 2018, 11:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get job at BMW company after mechanical engineering?

In order to get a job in BMW, you should complete your graduation or post graduation in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 60% to 65% marks. Then you have to visit their official website (http://www.bmwgroup.com) and register yourself. Then you have to select the job position in which you are interested and apply for that. The selection process of the company depends upon the marks secured in the online written examination followed by technical and Hr interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?