20th September 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which programming languages I should know for technical round in Amazon off campus placement?

Which programming languages I should know for the technical round in Amazon off-campus placement? Which is the preferred one for me to get prepared? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra?
  3. How to get job after BCA without studying programming languages?
  4. How do I clear the technical round of various IT companies?
  5. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  6. If I have knowledge in C, C++, Java(Core), Linux can I get IT jobs?
  7. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  8. How to get prepared for campus placement interviews? -- [New]
  9. What does IT company expect from us?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  12. Tips to succeed software companies fresher interviews? What type of projects to do in final year to impress?
  13. How to become a Software Engineer after securing 55% in B.Tech Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Mphasis Off-Campus Interview? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  15. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  16. Details about IT companies which are coming to Bhopal? In which colleges will they come?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  18. How to prepare for Infosys Exam in 5 days?
22nd September 2017, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which programming languages I should know for technical round in Amazon off campus placement?

Skills required to attend Technical round of Amazon Off Campus Placement:

You must have good communication skills and verbal skills as well. Besides these, you need to have good command over the below mentioned languages.

>> Knowledge of Cloud Computing

>> Basics of Linux/ Unix Systems Administration

>> Programming languages like Ruby, Java, Perl, C#, PHP..etc.,

>> Other than those, you must have good knowledge in TCP/ IP, Database or DNS..etc.,

>> You must have good knowledge in Troubleshooting..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?