5th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Mphasis Off-Campus Interview? Latest placement papers for preparation?

Hi Sir,
I want to get job in Mphasis So please send me the latest placement papers for the Off Campus Interview? And I want to know that what Technical questions will ask?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of WIPRO? Placement papers of previous year for preparation?
  10. How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?
  11. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post? -- [New]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Importance and selection procedure for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer in Syntel? How can I get selected?
  17. Will I get a job in HCL after completing M.Sc 5 years integrated course?
  18. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
27th January 2016, 06:42 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Mphasis Off-Campus Interview? Latest placement papers for preparation?

Mphasis entrance exam is somehow very trick and tough. Due to this the cut-off marks of Mphasis is very high.
Let me tell you that Mphasis is franchise of wipro. So, either you work in Wipro or Mphasis both are same.

The Technical questions of Mphasis is tough. Most of the questions are from TOC that i.e. theory of computation. And after that you will be asked questions from operating system. Aptitude part is somewhat easy and grammar is too tricky, so beware of grammar in Mphasis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?