7th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to complete computer courses in NIT to get a job in software engineering?

Is it required to complete computer courses in NIT to get a job in software engineering? Can you please let me know which all the best courses to opt for if so? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same. Thank you!

10th May 2017, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to complete computer courses in NIT to get a job in software engineering?

In general, it's not necessary for you to undergo courses in NIT in order to get job in Software Industry. But here is the basic criteria that is required in order to get job in Software field and you must fulfill the required criteria that is mentioned below.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you must have good command over the below mentioned courses in order to get job easily in Software Industry.
* C Language
* C++
* Oracle
* .NET (DOT NET)
* Linux
* Unix
* Data Structures
* DBMS
* Networking concepts...etc.,

>> If you are really interested, I suggest you to pursue those above mentioned certificate courses in order to get good grip over the concepts mentioned above.
11th May 2017, 12:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to complete computer courses in NIT to get a job in software engineering?

For becoming an software engineer in top IT companies, you need to pass B.Tech CSE or MCA degree from a recognized college or institute. This is the minimum to become eligible for campus interview.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your academic qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?