18th October 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there a placement gaurantee after Event Management course completion?

Sir, I want to know that what is the placement gaurantee after pursuing an event management course from a top university. Please help.

18th January 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a placement gaurantee after Event Management course completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know that what is the placement gaurantee after pursuing an event management course from a top university. Please help.
Sorry, there is no job guarantee for those who completed Event Management course. The candidate should improve their communication skills and interpersonal skills for a job in event management companies. Because the industry is related to meeting people and organizing events, the aspirant should be very good in communication. The candidate should be very smart, ready take responsibilities and work as team. They have to organize an event on their own; they have to have a good creative skill set also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?