18th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which type of posts are available in Tech Mahindra for BE (Mechanical)? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I want to know about the various posts available to apply in Tech Mahindra after BE (Mechanical). Can anyone tell me about the posts? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. How to apply for various posts n Indian Navy after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the procedure and for what type of posts am I eligible?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  9. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [New]
  13. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  16. What type of job can a Mechanical Engineer get in Automobile sector? What type of knowledge is required to get the job?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
24th November 2016, 06:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of posts are available in Tech Mahindra for BE (Mechanical)? Procedure to apply for it?

You can definitely get employment opportunity in Tech Mahindra after completion of B.E course in the field of mechanical engineering. The job position offered by Tech Mahindra is Associate Software Engineer. Tech Mahindra visits many colleges across India to recruit freshers. Apart from this you can also get employment opportunity through off campus recruitment drives held by the company and third party consultancies from time to time throughout the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?