21st July 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off marks required to get the direct entry to HR round in TCS campus placement?

What is the cut-off marks required to get the direct entry to HR round in TCS campus placement? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Is it the same for all colleges or different? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  3. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech?
  4. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  5. What is the cut-off criteria followed for applying campus placement in TCS?
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for TCS campus placement? Where to get the previous year model papers?
  10. What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?
  11. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get the Call Letter if secured below 75% in B.Tech having placed in TCS through on-campus interview?
  13. Am I eligible for IT Companies having secured 54.5% in Intermediate?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  15. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  18. Whether eligibility crtiera for on-campus placement is same in TCS and CTS or not?
21st July 2016, 08:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the cut-off marks required to get the direct entry to HR round in TCS campus placement?

There is no any criteria for the cut-off marks in order to get into the HR round.
To get into HR Round, you need to clear all the previous 4 rounds of the TCS recruitment Drive.

List of rounds are mentioned below:

1. Email writing Round.
2. Online test.
3. Group discussion.
4. Technical Round.
5. HR Round.

So, to get into HR Round you have to clear all the mentioned above 4 rounds.
This is not based on college, this is based on the candidate experience level.

For fresher's same level of the question and for experienced different level of the question.
22nd July 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off marks required to get the direct entry to HR round in TCS campus placement?

The cutoff required for direct entry in HR round of TCS on-campus drive varies from college to college. TCS decides the cut off as per the standard of the college. Usually it varies from 80-87 percent . You can know the cutoff before the recruitment drive from your college's training and placement department.
22nd July 2016, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you can't directly attend HR round in TCS Campus placement even if you have good aggregate in your academics. Only candidates who have minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics are eligible to attend TCS Campus placement drive. All the candidates who are eligible to attend TCS Campus placement drive need to participate in Aptitude Test, Technical round, Managerial round and HR rounds. The cut-off required to attend TCS Campus placement will be same for all colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?