19th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is available in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me what is the job profile available in Mahindra Satyam for me as I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible.

25th August 2015, 06:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is available in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me what is the job profile available in Mahindra Satyam for me as I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible.
If you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering then you are eligible for Mahindra Satyam but you can apply only software developer post.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.
26th August 2015, 02:00 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What kind of job is available in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

As of now Mahindra Satyam is hiring Junior Software Engineer as well as Senior Software Engineer. So, it is the right time for you to apply for the Mahindra Satyam, as there are high possibilities for you to get hired by them, as they are having long chain of requirements for the software developer. So, you must have command over Java,C,C++.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?