3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Aricent Pool Campus Interview being a Domicile of Mysore?

I have completed my B.Tech in from Government Engineering College, Idukki which is situated in Kerala. I came to know that Aricent will take pool campus interview only for Kerala students. But I am residing at Mysore, Karnataka and completed my H.S. from there. I am eligible for this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Technical questions can be asked in HR round of Aricent Pool Campus Interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  5. What kind of question is required in Aricent Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in Aricent Interview?
  6. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  7. Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview being a Domicile of Nepal?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus in Anna University being an outside candidate?
  10. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
  11. Eligibility to attend Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  12. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  13. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  14. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  15. When IBM will take Pool Campus Interview in Pondicherry University? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  16. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  17. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
20th April 2018, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Aricent Pool Campus Interview being a Domicile of Mysore?

If campus interview is specially for only Kerala students, then you should be studying your B.Tech from Kerala state only.

If you are not studying in Kerala, then it will not be possible to appear for interview, because you don't fulfill eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?