11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work pressure is there in mechanical engineering?

How is the pressure in mechanical engineering. I mean, does it require a lot of good skills or can be completed with some hard work?

13th October 2017, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of work pressure is there in mechanical engineering?

For core mechanical engineering jobs, you definitely need some hands on skills before getting recruited. Top companies only recruit candidates with best skills from reputed colleges.

Any core engineering job definitely is not an easy job. You need to be good at your skills to succeed in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?