14th March 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to open a study center for mathematics subject?

I want to start a study center mathematics & other government jobs on intermediate basses? Registration & license required for it or not. If required please send me procedure for registration on my mail id [email protected], [email protected].

15th September 2017, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to open a study center for mathematics subject?

First of all you need to take necessary approval from concerned authority and get registration for your coaching center before starting your study center.
Just contact the concerned municipality and also the education department of the concerned area. After getting all the approval, you can start such study centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?