7th April 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session?

Hello, Please tell me age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal
  2. How to get nursery admission at St. Xavier's School, Durgapur?
  3. Date and month of class 11 2017 session admission forms distribution at DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  4. Last date for the submission of admission form of class 11 in DAV Model school Durgapur?
  5. How to get admission in class 11th of DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in class one? When will be the admission form available for next session?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?
  8. Date and month of distribution of admission forms for class XI for 2017 session
  9. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  12. When class 7 admission forms will be available in Kolkata for 2016 session?
  13. What is the admission date and procedure in class 11th science at DAV Model School Durgapur
  14. Age criteria to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?
  15. What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board for LKG students?
  16. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  17. Date of admission in class XI for the year 2017-18 in DAV model School at Durgapur
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
7th April 2017, 10:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session?

In the above question you have mentioned that you want to know about the age limit for admission in nursery in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur. So, in order to provide you the correct information I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the age limit for nursery admissions, the availability of the admission forms and other related details. So, download the file from the given link and go through it and I hope you will get the solution for your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nursery-Admission hem sheela durgapur.pdf(295.0 KB, 666 views)
8th April 2017, 02:21 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session?

Admission forms are out for this session, you ca collect it from the school itself or by visiting ht official website of the school. The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 3 years and 6 months.

Any candidate below this age will not be able to get admission in Nursery standard. Moreover, the candidate will have to clear and interview round along with their parents and after clearing it, admission will be provided.
8th April 2017, 03:22 PM
kalamrockz

Candidate's minimum age should not be below 3 years and 6 months at the time of applying for admission in Nursery as it is made mandatory by the education council of India.

Admission forms has been released by the school, you should collect it at the earliest and apply for admission along with other documents asked for. A small interview will be conducted for the candidate as well for his/her parents and admission will be provided based on that session.
8th August 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's DOB is 15/07/2010, what is the age criteria to get admission in class 2 in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? may she admit in class two in 2018-19 season.When the admission form will be available for this session?
17th August 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 11/10/2013. In which class will he be admitted in HEMSHEELA MODEL SCHOOL for the session 2018-2019.
26th August 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's DOB is 12 July 2010. I want to have admission of my daughter in class-III for the year 2018-19. When do we get admission?
2nd September 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

My son's dob is 24 july 2014. I want to have admission of my son in class nursery for the year 2018-19. When do we get admission?
8th September 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

My son dob 12 January 2014.i want to have admission of my son in class nursery & pre-nursery for the year 2017-18.when do we get admission.
13th September 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 13 Jan, 2013.He talks very less. So, I want the admission to nursery 2018-19 for him. Plus help me out.
16th September 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 30.06.2014. I want to have admission of my son in nursery for the session 2018-2019. What is the age limit
5th October 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 29.06.2013. I want to have admission of my son in U.Kg for the session 2018-2019. What is the age limit. When the admission form will be available for U.Kg session 18-19. Please reply.
[email protected]
5th October 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 29.06.2013. I want to have admission of my son in U.Kg for the session 2018-2019. What is the age limit. When the admission form will be available.
3rd November 2017, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 09.04.2014 I want to admission in Hem Sheela Durgapur, in which class I will be able to admitted of my son, please tell me in your end with details of available of admission form and any others related issues. Thanking you. My email: [email protected]
16th November 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in class II .What is the criteria and when the admission form will be given?
11th December 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's DOB 01/01/2014.Iwant to have admission of my daughter in class pre nursery for the year 2018-19.when do we get admission.
Pls contact-9434645312 or-tapas.adhikary22 @yahoo.com
27th December 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 01.02.2013. I want to have admission of my son in U.Kg for the session 2018-2019. What is the age limit. When the admission form will be available.
22nd June 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 23.10.2013. I want to have admission of my son in prep for the session 2019- 2020. When the admission form will be available?
3rd July 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

My son dob 17/3/14 in which class eligible for admission and when form is given
12th July 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me age criteria to get admission in Nursery in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur for the session 2018 - 2019
8th August 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session 2018 -19
8th August 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me age criteria to get admission in Nursery in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur for the session 2018 - 2019. When the admission form will be available for this session.
21st August 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB 23rd May 2015. I want to have admission of my son in nursery . Please let me know when admission form will be available for this session.
23rd August 2018, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission for pre nursery I'm Hem Sheela model school durgapur and when the form Will be available?
23rd August 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to have admission of my baby in pre -nursery. Please let me know when admission form will be available for this session .
23rd October 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB is 08 Oct 2011, what is the age criteria to get admission in class 3 in Hem Sheela Model School , Durgapur ? May she admit in class 3 in 2019-20 session. When the admission form will be available for this session. Presently she study in Army public school panagarh in class 2.
11th July 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

My daughters DoB 2nd April 2015.I want to have admission of my daughter in prepatary.please tell me know when admission form available for this session 2020 _2021
11th July 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughters DoB is 2nd April 2015,I admit her in your school. In which class she is applicable for admission and from when the form is available for 2020-2021 session.
5th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

My son DoB is 19 August 2015,I want my son take admission in your school. In which class he is applicable for admission and from when the form is available for 2020-2021 session.
30th August 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's DOB is 03 Dec 2014, what is the age criteria to get admission in any class in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? may she admit in class UKG in 2019 - 20 season (Army pre- primary school ). When the admission form will be available for this session?
29th June 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get nursery admission at Carmel school Fuljhore, Durgapur.
My mail id- [email protected]
29th June 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get Nursery admission at Carmel school Fuljhore, durgapur
My mail id- tapasmondal7@ gmail. Com
28th August 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

My son dob is 18.12.2016,si what is the age critaria to get admission in hem sheela Durgapur in any classes?
24th October 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

PL. GIVE INFORMATION OF DURGAPUR CBSE/ICSE/ISC SCHOOLS 21-22 NURSERY/KG ADMISSIONS. R.KUMAR, 9434528816.
9th November 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Please give the information about the nursery admission for HEM SHEELA MODEL SCHOOL.
7th August 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission in Nursury in Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur? When the admission form will be available for this session 2023-24?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?