13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if done studies from Maharashtra?

My 10th certificate is from Maharashtra, but my domicile is Odisha. So, please tell me that whether I am capable to apply for Indian Army in Odisha?

14th December 2017, 07:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if done studies from Maharashtra?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army even if you have completed 10th standard from Maharashtra being a domicile of Odisha. To be eligible to join Indian Army, you have to apply for NDA examination. To be eligible to apply for NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
14th December 2017, 11:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if done studies from Maharashtra?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Indian Army after completion of 12th standard in any discipline. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in any discipline from any recognized board/school are eligible to apply for Indian Army. Candidates form any Indian state can apply for Indian Army by appearing and qualifying in NDA exam after completion of 12th standard.
15th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the Indian Army after the completion of class 10th examination from Maharashtra and being a domicile of Odisha.
To be eligible for NDA examination, you must have to complete your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Board are eligible to opt for NDA examination for Indian Army.
Candidates age must be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?