16th October 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in any school after getting expelled in August from 12th standard?

I am expelled from the school in August can I get admission in any other school in class 12th? Please someone help me by giving a reply which is suitable for me. Reply fast, please as I don't want to waste any time and lose one year or so.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if expelled from old school? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for school admission in August after getting expelled before?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  4. Can I get CBSE school in Delhi after getting expelled from a school in Bihar?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  10. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  13. Can I pursue 2nd PUC correspondence directly at the age of twenty years?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  15. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  16. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  17. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  18. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
17th October 2017, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any school after getting expelled in August from 12th standard?

You can try for admission in any other board school. It will be difficult to get admission in a school of same education board.

You can also try for NIOS option, if you are facing difficulty in getting admission in regular schools. Open schooling is an option for many students who fail or are expelled in class 12th.
17th October 2017, 08:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any school after getting expelled in August from 12th standard?

It is very sad to hear from you about the news. I am very sorry to say that after getting expelled from a particular School, it is very difficult to get admission in any School for a candidate. However you can try in different Schools but the chances are very less.
You can do one thing, you should apply in some Open School, opt there for class 12th studies. After completing class 12th, you can get admission in any of the College based on your marks in the examination of class 12th.
17th October 2017, 08:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't take admission directly in 12th standard in other school as none of the school grant admission in 12th standard directly.
You have to take admission in 11th and then pursue 11th and 12th standard from the same school.
However, you can complete your 12th standard from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board. NIOS is an autonomous board under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?