7th September 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I add biology subject in my class 12th through improvement exams?

I have passed class 12th this year and my percentage is not good. I am planning to give improvement exam next year, being a student of PCM. I want to opt for biology exam also as I wish to appear for AIPMT too. Can I give biology exam (CBSE BOARD)? Please help.

7th September 2017, 05:23 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I add biology subject in my class 12th through improvement exams?

Sorry to inform you that you can't add biology subject in the class 12th improvement exam as you haven't studied Biology subject in your 12th standard.
You can only appear for improvement exam in those subjects which you have studied in your 12th standard.
7th September 2017, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I add biology subject in my class 12th through improvement exams?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot add any new subject at this instant in your improvement examination after class 12th. In the improvement examination, you are only allowed to sit for the re examination of those subjects which you had in your class 12th and in which you have scored less marks. So, if you have studied Biology in class 12th, then only you can apply for improvement examination in Biology to improve the marks of that particular subject.
7th September 2017, 06:12 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, You can give the biology exam for improvement in next year. For that you need to fill the application form which will be available from july onwards, 200rs will be charged for per paper. You can check all the related information from the official website of CBSE.
7th September 2017, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can give improvement exams only for your selected subjects, that you have already appeared for board exams. You can't add any subject after class 12th.

Only those who have take biology in class 11th and study it for two years, can apply for improvement exams.
7th September 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't add biology subject in class 12th through improvement examinations. You can apply for Improvement examinations only for the subjects which have appeared and qualified in your 12th standard. So, you are not eligible to add biology subject in your class 12th through improvement examinations.
8th September 2017, 09:50 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Improvement exams are held for those subjects which you have studied in class 11th and 12th.
Improvement exams is for improving your marks in a particular subject.

If you want to study or add biology subject in class 12th than you have to re appear for the board examination only for biology.
You have fill registration form for biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?