22nd July 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year again, if dropped from it earlier?

I’m doing B.Voc from Arasen PG college and passed 1st year of it, but I dropped my 2nd year of B.Voc because of some problem. Can I get admission in B.Voc 2nd year in Barkachwa branch?

23rd July 2017, 12:07 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year again, if dropped from it earlier?

Sorry to inform you that you can't take admission to direct 2nd year in order to pursue B.Voc in any other college.However you can apply for transfer if transferring policy if available to the university from where you are pursuing B.Voc.So, it will depend on the university as different university have different policy about the readmission and transferring.So you should contact to your head of department regarding this matter.
23rd July 2017, 12:55 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Its depend upon the time duration. If there is long gap or 1 year gap than you have to take admission in 1st year.
With More than 1 year gap you are not allowed to continue with 2nd year.
Mainly its depend upon college to college.
You can apply as a private student.
23rd July 2017, 03:07 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

If you have a valid reason behind dropping your studies in between and if the reason is accepted, you will be most eligible to get again admission from where you had left your studies.

However, if your reason is not accepted, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission from 2nd year itself and will have to start with your studies from 1st year itself.
23rd July 2017, 01:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in second year of B.Voc course, if you have dropped from 2nd year of B.Voc course. If you are interested to pursue B.Voc course again, you need to take admission in first year of B.Voc course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
23rd July 2017, 06:05 PM
ishteaque007

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission from where you had left your studies, you will have to start your studies from the very beginning of the course, i.e. from 1st year itself.

Therefore, you should be prepared to start your studies from where you had left if for any reason you have left your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?