27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue studies from IIT, if studied 12th from non board?

I am doing 10th non board and I want to do 12th from government school. Can I get admission for IIT civil engineer in future? What percentage will be required in 10th non board exams.

27th March 2017, 10:58 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I pursue studies from IIT, if studied 12th from non board?

Yes, you can always get admission in IIT for further studies, it doesn't matter which school you are from, the only thing that matters is that how well are you at studies. You should try your level best and prepare well in order to crack the entrance examination conducted by IIT, which will require utter dedication. So, if you are willing to give your 100%, I am sure you will surely be able to crack the examination and get admission in IIT for further studies.
28th March 2017, 01:21 AM
khanexpert

You should do well in your IIT(JEE) being from any board, it doesn't matter. The better you score in your entrance test, the more chances you gain to get admission in IIT for higher studies.

There is no problem if you are from any board.
28th March 2017, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing 10th non board and I want to do 12th from government school. Can I get admission for IIT civil engineer in future? What percentage will be required in 10th non board exams.
Yes, you can apply for IIT for Civil Engineering course. IIT admission doesn't require 10th standard marks.

If you have qualify in JEE Main and Advanced exam then you are eligible for admission in IIT.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?