4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Examination date of upcoming 10th PSEB Board exam? When the result will be released?

Hello,
I am a student of PSEB Board of 10th standard and I want to know the examination date of the Board exam. Can you tell me the upcoming examination date? When the result will publish?

15th November 2015, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination date of upcoming 10th PSEB Board exam? When the result will be released?

PSEB stands for Punjab School Examination Board and as the name suggests the same board looks towards the academics of government schools managed by Punjab Government.

As far as you are concerned about the date sheet for 10th board examination 2016 and date of result declaration then you will have to wait for few more days as the official dates for the same are not announced but as per the previous trends you can expect the date sheet to be released in the month of December and result to be declared by the second half of May next year.

For more updates and academic related queries related to PSEB you can log on to the link www.pseb.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?