6th January 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to pursue 10+2 from PSEB for medical preparation?

Hello Sir, am doing 9th from CBSE and I want to do 10 & 1, 2 from PSEB. As I want to do medical. So, please tell me that is it good for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in PSEB 12th PCMB Improvement exam?
  2. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  3. Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?
  4. Can I repeat class 12th (PSEB) after getting compartment in CBSE Board exam?
  5. Streams available to do further studies in Delhi for Arts PSEB student? Cutoff percentage required?
  6. Eligibility for PMET exam after writing supplementary for biology in PSEB?
  7. Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time?
  8. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  9. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  10. What rank can I get after scoring 102 marks in under graduate course of medical science?
  11. How can i change board from PSEB to ISC?
  12. Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in a Government Medical College with 1658 rank in PBPMT and 83% marks in 10+2 pseb?
  14. Cutoff marks required in PSEB 12th PCM to join Punjab Police CID Wing?
  15. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a job in Research Sector after completing B.Sc Medical Science or do I have to pursue Masters in the field?
  17. Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?
  18. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology? -- [New]
6th January 2017, 08:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue 10+2 from PSEB for medical preparation?

There is no problem in pursuing 11th and 12th from PSEB but you are not eligible to pursue 9th from CBSE and 10th from PSEB.

To appear for medical entrance examination candidates required to pursue 12th with PCB as main paper from any recognised board.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after 12th from PSEB. The syllabus for 10+2 board examination for all the board are almost same. So, you can pursue from any board for preparation of examination.
6th January 2017, 10:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to pursue 10+2 from PSEB for medical preparation?

You can do medical after passing class 12 from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 60% marks in your 10+2. PSEB (Punjab state Education Board) is one of the recognized board you can do your 10+2 from this board there will not be any problem to join medical after passing from PSEB (Punjab state Education Board).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?