20th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in class 10th?

Hi, I am Jayesh Vyas. I want to do best in my 10th exams, so that I can take PCM and polytechnic. I don’t know what i do my math are little weak and I do great in my life. Please help me.

20th June 2017, 10:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get good marks in class 10th?

To get polytechnic or PCM in your higher studies, you need to score at least 60% marks in your 10th standard.
Followings are the tips I would like to suggest you for your 10th examination:
>Make a study plan in the very beginning and follow it for the complete year.Do not lose your track in between.
>Whatever topic you study, try to understand it and as soon as understand something, write it down in your own language to make your own notes.
>Maths is a subject that can't be memorized, it only be learnt by practice, so give at least 2 hours everyday practicing maths.
>Do not compare yourself with other students also do not compromise with your health.
>Before going to bed at night, revise everything that you have studied on that day.
>Take a tuition for the subject in which you are weak.
>After completion of your syllabus, try to practice and solve previous year question papers.
21st June 2017, 12:46 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

In order to get good score in your 10th boards, you should follow some of the steps mentioned below;

1. Get admission in any good coaching institute providing classes for 10th boards and prepare yourself properly.

2. You should be very much attentive in your classes and try no to bunk much of them.

3. Try to start a habit of revising the subjects at the end of the class whatever have been taught in your school and tuition.

4. Make proper notes and try to study study couples of hours on a regular basis.

5. Stay healthy as a healthy body carries a healthy mind and if you are physically and mentally fit, you can concentrate well in your studies.
21st June 2017, 01:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get good marks in 10th examination, you have to work very hard. You have to prepare well with the books and also you have to refer to guide books. You can take coaching classes from your teachers and also take help from the top students of your standard. You can start group studies and you should focus more in your weaker subjects. As your mathematics is weak, so you can take help from your teachers and start solving the past years papers. This will help you a lot to score well in the examination.
21st June 2017, 02:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Jayesh Vyas. I want to do best in my 10th exams, so that I can take PCM and polytechnic. I don’t know what i do my math are little weak and I do great in my life. Please help me.

Tips to get good marks in Class 10th are given below;

Revise the lessons taught in class from day one onwards
Try and solve questions at the end of each topic
Highlight the important points
Make a note of important questions
Keep different notebooks for all the subjects
Plan your study and allocate time for all the subjects
Avail tuition classes for the subjects which are tough
Revise all the subjects well
Practice Mathematics regularly, it is one of the highest scoring subjects
Avoid silly mistakes you do when you write the answers
Read the questions carefully and answer the questions
21st June 2017, 08:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get good marks in your class 10th examination, first of all you must have work very hard and have to give time for self study. These are the basic requirements.
To do so, you must have to follow some tips which I am going to tell you.

First of all try to make a proper time table to study.
Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
22nd June 2017, 04:29 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

First thing you need to have is self confidence and positive atmosphere around you. Now board exams makes the student nervous which in return harm students learning. So my advice to you make a time table of everything which basically consists of everything like food, learning, playing, sleeping. Follow them and trust me you will do good in your board exams. As your mathematics is weak so focus more on it give it more time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?