14th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NEET in 1 year time?

I am pass out student of class 12th. Sir or Mam I tell you that I not read 11th class because of my accident. So, can you guide me that what I do? I want to give NEET exams. I know maximum question of biology but not in physics and chemistry then what I do. I have only 1 year remaining for preparation then can you help me?

15th March 2017, 04:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NEET in 1 year time?

If you want to prepare for medical entrance test in one year then I would like to suggest you to have a coaching because it will definitely give you preparation tips. You will have enough time to practice previous year question papers, mock tests and you will able to developer competition among your friends.
Despite of coaching you have to do self study a lot because nowadays it is very difficult to practice entrance exam because of large number of students appearing in the entrance.
15th March 2017, 04:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Firstly don't get depressed because if you will take stress then definitely you will lose your marks and your concentration. Foremost thing is to believe yourself that you can prepare yourself well for the entrance exam. As you said that you are able to perform well in Biology section but not in Physics and Chemistry so personally I would like to suggest you to prepare yourself well for Physics and Chemistry and it is your responsibility to give more time to understand the concepts of Physics and Chemistry subjects more. Practice previous year question papers. The more you practice previous year question papers the more you will gain confidence. Try to understand the concept by yourself and if you want then take help of your teacher.
15th March 2017, 07:14 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held once every year for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India.

For the preparation point of view for NEET, you need to first memorize NCERT textbooks of Class 11th and Class 12th of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Apart from this you need to practice solving objective problems for which you can refer to book by Dr O P Tondon for Chemistry, Pradeep publication for Biology and ABC publication for Physics. Also you should revise through the last year question papers for knowing the pattern of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?