6th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate?

Hello sir, I am studying in DAV Public School, Kolkata in 11th standard and want to change the school. Can I change the school without Transfer certificate?

7th December 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate?

No, you can't join a reputed school without transfer certificate. Most of the school will not give admission, if you don't have the required documents and TC is the first required document.

Hence, just try to get all the documents from previous school. If you don't have such documents then open schooling is the only option.
7th December 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change school without Transfer Certificate. To get admission in new school, you have to take Transfer Certificate from your old school and submit it in new school. And you can't take direct admission in 12th standard in new school after completion of your 11th standard from DAV Public School, Kolkata. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
8th December 2016, 02:12 PM
RJ9799

Dear Friend,

If you want to change the school without having TC (Transfer Certificate) from your previous school, you can't.You must have a TC of a recognized school, to get admission in new school.

As you have told that you are in Class XI so you cannot take admission directly in Class XII firstly you need a TC.(In my opinion complete your XI & XII from the same school.

Thanks & Regards
13th May 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in 8th std with 5th std t.c. I studied up to 5th. Then I studied 6 and 7 std in home by myself
15th May 2017, 11:15 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join in 8th std with 5th std t.c. I studied up to 5th. Then I studied 6 and 7 std in home by myself
Yes. Since these classes don't consist board exams. So, yes you can get directly admission in 8th standard with having TC(Transfer certificate) of 5th standard.

Just be careful about you Age, your knowledge and your documents.
28th May 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I may get transferred from my job after 3 or 4 month
But my daughter is entering 3rd standard in present bangalore is it possible to join new school after 3 months what are rule an procedures kindly advise
4th July 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have submitted tc of my child who took admission in 3rd class only old school in Rajasthan provided the tc but that is not countersigned by education department but new school in Maharashtra asking counter sign from education department
12th July 2017, 10:47 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, you can not change your school without TC. You want to take admission in class 11th. To take admission in another school TC is must. You can get your transfer certificate from your current school. For taking transfer certificate you have to fill a form which may cost some little amount of money. After submitting that form, you will get Transfer certificate within 1 week.
You will also required your 10th class mark sheet.
26th December 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 11th CBSE BOARD Can i take TC from my school in between academic session?
22nd January 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM, IN A MATRICULATION SCHOOL, GOT AN ADMISSION BY PAYMENT OF RS.12000/-FOR MY 3 CHILDREN(2015-2016 & 2016-2017). AFTER THAT I PAID (10000/- 10000/- AND 25000/- ) DUE TO PENDING OF FEES FOR MY CHILDRENS, MANAGEMENT NOT GIVEN BOOKS FOR THE CONSEQUENT (5 FIVE )TERMS AND NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL EXAMS LAST YEAR(2016-2017) FOR THE BALANCE OF THE FEES, SCHOOL MANAGEMENT NOT ISSUING THEIR TC"S. SO NOW I AM FACING THE TC PROBLEM TO ADMIT THE GOVT. SCHOOLS. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO ADMIT THE CHILDREN IN THE GOVT.SCHOOL
19th March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can any child get admission in class 4th in well known school without transfer certificate ?
23rd April 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir is there any possibilities to join new school
For 6th std but I am not studied 5 Std In school because of medical issue but I didn't have the transfer certificate of 5th I have 4th transfer certificate is there any possibilities sir,I am studied last at chengalpat, now I am living in Chennai some problem between family.

Thank you
Your sincerely
4th student
11th May 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

If any student wants to get admission in other state school and if that present school is not a gov recognized and if there is not any Distric educational officer (DEO) or not any educational inspector,in this matter how can any student arrange the counter signature of DEO or educational inspector.
Bcoz without counter signature of These officer's in TC ,other state school not give the permission to take admission.
In our gov new rule counter signature of these officer's (DEO) must be needed... And in our India there is a so many school ,which is not a gov recognized...
17th May 2018, 12:19 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate?

No there is no chance to change school without transfer certificate. It is mandatory to get transfer certificate from previous school . You can tell your previous school regarding this matter . They can help you.
21st May 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can the school withhold the leaving certificate if there is an issue going on between the parents for custody of the child?the child is a 14 year old girl.
27th May 2018, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

My cousin is having issues with her husband since 5 years. All avenues of compromise have failed and she has finally decided to stay with her aged father after repeated instances of mistreatment, negligence and domestic violence. In a fit of anger, husband agreed for separation. My cousin has obtained an inter school transfer letter for her son who passed 6th class (request letter signed only by one parent ie. my cousin) from previous school. She wanted to admit her son in another city in the same school but the new school principal refused admission saying that there are no seats in 7th class (Probably because of influence of father who pressurized the principal in blocking his admission in new school). When I inquired in the new school, seats are available. So we approached the local DEO who instructed the principal orally to admit the child. However, when she approached the principal again, he bluntly refused saying that both parents have not requested for the inter school transfer letter. Now even the DEO is unable to help us as he has asked my cousin to approach her husband and obtain his signature on the request letter. We all know that the husband will refuse as he is determined to harass my cousin. In the melee, the child's career is getting ruined. Can any other school admit the boy without the TC ? Please advice the steps to be taken without contacting the boy's father. Boy is very brilliant and scored more than 85% marks.
12th June 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my transfer certificate can i join government school without transfer certificate
19th June 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

My grand child studied Lkg to 2nd standard at Bengaluru. Now we want to join him in 3rd standard at Vijayawada. Bengaluru school did not issue TC with the plea father's signature is not with the application. Mother signed the application. Is it not sufficient please advise.
2nd July 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Recently came to hear that Kerala Govt issued order that up to 8th std in Govt schools they can admit student without transfer certificate, If so what are the criteria
17th July 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,my daughter has been taken admission in class 11th in G.G. Ser.Sec. School Chabi Ganj Delhi 110054 in the science (PCB) . I.D.has been prepared by teacher. T.C.
has been submitted .But there are no science teacher in this school. I wants to change the school . Sir tell me it is possible or not. The class teacher is refusing , it is not possible.
Please advise me. Thanks. [email protected] MOB---9013134525
11th August 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have taken my admission in novdhya school but i want to change my school. Principal donot give me TC so what i do , please help me
22nd August 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I promise my daughter tc order submit within few days. I want he join the school now please
22nd September 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can some action be taken against a school in Delhi which has granted admission to a student of other state in class 5th without taking TC of previous school. Can the school can be summoned to court as it has caused big damage to the entire family relations.
8th October 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in kV As I logged to pay fee it is showing TC given on contact school they say by mistake it is send to Delhi head office now they say they will give readmission with new id is it possible and correct way
31st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir one of our relative son had been failed to class 2 in school bt widout any TC he had got pass to another school now he iz in 9th sndard now the school are asking for a TC bt I hv made duplicate tc Nd submitted to school is there will be any problem in class 10
25th November 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son got admission in one of the Delhi School for 11th std, he passes his 10th from UP School under CBSE, Now the gave us TC without the sign of DOE, and they said that it is ok without the authentication.The new school needs sign of DOE, which I m unable to get, please suggest where to get the signature of DOE, I tried Meerut, but the address given online is wrong.
30th November 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission of my children and don't have tc with me. Kindly help us on this regarding.
27th February 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in karnataka stateboard in 6th grade. we wish to transfer him now (1 month before exam) to a CBSE school , since we got transferred. Can he study in CBSE 6th grade in another school and take up their exams
1st March 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission of my children and don't have tc with me. Kindly help us on this regarding.
23rd May 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want admission of my child ,I have TC but reason in TC is FEES NOT PAID.with this reason is other school allow my child to their school?is this reason cause any problem to new school? Plz help me asap
12th August 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

My kids are in 1 and 3 standard I want to change the school due to safety reasons but school is asking to pay the fees for the entire year to generate the Tc .. what should I do
6th March 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

My son ihas just passed his std 1exams I want him to go to another school in STD 2 I have applied for the school transfer certificate with the school but school authorities are saying that they will issue the TC only after 45 days... So is there any official rule for the same??
25th July 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join my child directly to 1st STD admission ?
10th August 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i passed class 10 from a school. then for one whole year i did not apply for any school. and now i want to get agmission in a new school for class 11 and i dont have a TC because my previous school had classes upto 10 only(no 11,12) so they gave me migration certificate. So it it possible for me to get admission in the new school without the TC??? (but i have my marksheet, adhaar card, tribe certificate and migration certificate)
12th August 2020, 07:33 PM
Mayuri haria

You have to submit transfer certificate if you want to change your school.
So it is necessary to get all the required document before you apply for changing your school.
Otherwise it is better to continue in the same school.
14th August 2020, 03:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate?

No, it is not possible to change school without Transfer Certificate. To get admission in new school, you have to take Transfer Certificate from your old school and submit it in new school
13th September 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much i have to pay to hef TC from the clg where i completed XI
21st January 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My daughter studied 2nd class at home only.can I join her in 3rd class in other school without TC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?