28th July 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for 1st standard?

Respected Sir,

My son is now 3 years old and is attending a playhouse.I want him to get admitted in your school in class one.I was told by someone that I have to collect information about the admission procedure from now,so that I eagerly request you to please let me about the same.I shall be grateful if I get response from your end.

Thanking you,
Shaona Chakraborty Ghosh.

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for 1st standard?

To be eligible to get admission for your child in first class, he must have studied lower and upper kindergarten. Some schools also conducts an entrance examination to test candidate's knowledge for offering admission. By qualifying the entrance test and submitting your child's Transfer Certificate and Marks sheet, you can get admission for your child in first class.
28th July 2015, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many schools available in India in which you can admit your son to the standard one. There are different boards also to which different schools are affiliated like CBSE, ICSE, state boards etc.

The admission procedure for different schools is different, it is not the same for every school. Every school has its own rules and regulations for admission in class one. So, it would be better for you to visit the school in which you want admission for your son.

From the school, you can get all the necessary details regarding the admission process, fee structure, documents required etc. If you have mentioned the name of school, then we would have provided the admission procedure for standard one in that school. One more option for you is that you can visit the official website of that school for admission procedure.
28th July 2015, 08:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Its not a long procedure .
* First they will conduct a entrance examination of the following subjects ->
a) Maths numericals
b) English alphabets

* After qualifying in the exam .
* They sent a call letter to your house
to attend the counselling .
* Participate in counselling , they will
convey you the necessary information
a) fee structure details
b) extra curicullar activities
c) Other necessary information .
This is the procedure ....
29th July 2015, 12:07 AM
pointer01

Admission procedure is different for different schools. To take admission in class 1st the admission is very simple. Your son can directly get admission in class 1st without any problem. In some schools an interview of parents would be taken. It would be better if you have tell the name of school in which you want your child to get admitted. In some schools there is no any criteria to take admission in class 1st. The child get the direct admission. By filling the application form and by paying the fee he will get the admission. As you have not tell the name of the school so, it is difficult for me to tell the right and detailed criteria.
16th February 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is process for 1st class admission in Kendriya vidyalaya.(Central Govt.)
Enterance Test format?
proof submission at the time of admission?
Fee Structure?
16th February 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for 1st class in Kendriya vidayalaya(Central Govt.)
Entrance exam format?
Fee structure?
proof submission at the time of application submission
11th December 2020, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Do civilians kids get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
13th February 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age for admission in class 1 of cbse schools?
6th November 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

My son is in home only he didn't go for school lkg or ukg because of corona . Is there any direct admission for 1st std
24th January 2023, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

My daughter didn%u2019t went to school because of Covid and online classes her age is 6 years now I want to admit in school in 1 standard I don%u2019t know the admission procedure for st Joseph public school Hyderabad what type of entrance test are there plz provide me information regarding admission process and entrance test for 1?
9th February 2023, 04:59 PM
Ebenezercollege

Obtain the admission form: You can either get the admission form from the school's admission office or download it from the school's official website.

Fill in the admission form: Provide all the required information in the admission form, including your child's personal details and educational background.

Submit the form: Submit the completed admission form along with any required documents, such as birth certificate, transfer certificate, and previous school mark sheets.

Entrance test: Some schools may conduct an entrance test to assess the child's aptitude, knowledge, and learning abilities.

Interview: Schools may also conduct an interview of the child and the parents to get to know the child better and understand their expectations from the school.

Payment of fees: Once your child is admitted, you'll need to pay the admission fees and any other fees as required by the school.

Final admission: After all the formalities are completed, the school will issue the final admission letter and your child will officially become a student of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?