13th October 2017, 10:48 AM
gayathrishyam

Procedure to transfer from CBSE in Tamil Nadu to State Board Kerala?

I wish to transfer my son from CBSE 8th Std in Tamilnadu to state board in KErala. He has Tamil as II language. He doesnt know malayalam. Is malayalam a compulsory language in Kerala. Are there any options for students from outside state?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  2. Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?
  4. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  6. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  7. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  9. Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  11. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  12. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  15. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  16. Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala?
  17. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
16th October 2017, 10:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from CBSE in Tamil Nadu to State Board Kerala?

To transfer from CBSE Board Tamil Nadu school to State Board Kerala school, you should have to obtain the Transfer certificate/ Bonafide certificate/ 8th standard marks sheet from a CBSE Board TamilNadu and submit it in Kerala Board school to get admission. Your son need to take Malayalam as a subject in 9th standard as Malayalam is a compulsory subject in Kerala Board school.
27th January 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from CBSE in Tamil Nadu to State Board Kerala?

My daughter studying in tamilnadu state syllabus. I would like to take admission for 11 in Kerala. Should she take Malayalam as compulsory optional
1st March 2021, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER STUDYING IN TAMILNADU STATE SYLLABUS.I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR 11 IN KERALA.MALAYALAM IS COMPULSORY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?