14th February 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?

My son is studying in 7th standard in CBSE school. I would like to transfer him in to kerala state board. So kindly tell me how can i get him transfer from CBSE school to Kerala state board school?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  2. Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?
  3. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  5. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  6. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  11. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  14. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  17. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  18. Is IGCSE good for 8th class student?
14th February 2016, 06:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?

The transfer from CBSE affliated school to Kerala State Board is very simple. What you need to do is to obtain Transfer certificate from school in which your son is studying at present.

Next step is to visit Kerala State board school in which you want admission. Admission is done at beginning of any session not in between. Produce all documents like class 7th marksheet, Transfer certificate and residential address proof, and pay the required fee, admission is done.
14th February 2016, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To transfer your child from CBSE Board school to Kerala State Board school, you must have to take Transfer Certificate (TC) from the CBSE Board school and you need to submit it in Kerala State Board school along with Previous years marks certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc.,. If the Kerala State Board school conducts any entrance examination for offering admission then, your child must have to appear and qualify the examination to get admission in Kerala Board school.
14th February 2016, 10:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its very easy process to change your school board from CBSE to Kerala State. The basic requirement for changing your school board is the Migration certificate. As you have to change your current school for changing board from CBSE to Kerala state board, so you will have to fill up a new admission form in your new school. You will get the new admission form in the school prospectus. So fill the form and submit your migration certificate, proof of 'date of birth' and a residence proof. After submitting your fee you can start your classes in your new school which is affiliated by the Kerala state board.
14th February 2016, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to transfer from one school to another :-

- Get application forms from various schools under Kerala curriculum.
- Most of the schools take admission on the basis of interviews, however, the vacancy is quite less.
- Apply by filling the application form correctly and submit it along with specified documents.
- Once the admission is confirmed, get TC from the current school.
- Also get migration and character certificate.
- Complete all the formalities in the new school to get your son's admission done.
15th February 2016, 12:47 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i to transfer of school from CBSE board to Kerala State board?

Yes, you are eligible to change the board.

To change the school affiliated with different board, you have to submit some of the documents to the school you are taking admission.

The required documents are :-

* Marksheet of previous class.
* Photo graph.
* Aadhaar Card/ Proof of Identity.
* Migration.

So, you need to keep all these documents ready to get the admission in the different school affiliated with Kerala board.
8th March 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

After failing cbse in 12 and is it possible to change cbse to state for a betterment exam
28th June 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer a student from CBSE board to Kerala State Board after a due date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?