9th May 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for coaching or concentrate on my schooling after 10th exams?

I have given 10th exams and now I am really very confused that whether I should go for coachings with my schooling or should I just concentrate on my schooling???I am really very confused ......please help me out!!

9th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for coaching or concentrate on my schooling after 10th exams?

After completion of your 10th standard board examinations, if you are interested to take any coaching then, you can go for coaching in holidays after 10th examinations. There is no need to go for any coaching in 11th and 12th standards. I think you are discussing about JEE, EAMCET and other examination preparations. You can take coaching for these examinations in your school along with regular studies.
9th May 2015, 08:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for coaching or concentrate on my schooling after 10th exams?

You have to concentrate on your schooling to get high marks or percentage. Concentration on schooling gives you confidence to crack all exam. After that there is no requirement of any type of coaching.

Coaching means you have not believe on yourself. You have fear that you can not pass without coaching.

Therefore remove this fear and concentrate only on Coaching.
9th May 2015, 09:09 PM
Prabhjot saini

you should concentrate in your studies as it is your time to make your career bright after 12th you will join anything
9th May 2015, 11:31 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

If you want to appear in various entrance exam after 10th then according to me you must go for coaching with your schooling.

If you are not going to appear in various entrance exam after 10th then their no needs of coaching.
Just focus on your schooling and do hard work to get good marks.
10th May 2015, 11:01 AM
tyson helper

if you are very much confident that you can concentrate on your studies only then go for coaching and if you are mot much confident then go for schooling and after that you can also drop a year.coaching after 10 is not a bad option but you have to concentrate on your studies and focus on your aim and you don't have to waste your time as well as money if are not confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?