27th June 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?

Dear Sir,
My percentage in Higher Secondary was not good at all.
So I think to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
I want to know that this is my good decision?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  2. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  3. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  4. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  6. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  7. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  8. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  10. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  13. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  14. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?
  16. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  18. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
29th June 2015, 04:28 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?

You may apply for B.tech in Electrical Engineering but your percentage is low. So, the difficulty in taking the admission in Good college of engineering may arise. So, I think it is better for you to apply for Diploma. After you becoming the diploma holder you can get many jobs. Or if you want to go in engineering field after Diploma you can take the admission in 2nd year of engineering.
30th June 2015, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?

Yes, you can surely do Diploma in Electrical Engineering after having completed your HS examination. but as you mentioned that you did not score well in your boards, there are however a plenty of Diploma courses available for you to apply.

Some of the Diploma courses are mentioned below;

> Diploma in Fine Arts

> Diploma in Textile Technology

> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
30th June 2015, 03:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is a good decision and you must stick with this decision to make sure that it is beneficial for you in the long run.
You must appear for the State Polytechnic Entrance Examination at once and once you crack the Examination you will be eligible to study the course of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
So follow this process and try to score good marks and your decision will turn out to be the correct decision.
30th June 2015, 07:26 PM
shreya bandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
My percentage in Higher Secondary was not good at all.
So I think to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
I want to know that this is my good decision?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Dear friend,
Don't be discoraged if you have scored less in 12 exam, its your starting point of carrier so if you want to join electrical engineering diploma just go forward fearless because its alternative to your 12 exam. ..and I can say its good decision because you will be able to do alot of practise and its will be your advantage in your future career as you will have extra subjects in diploma based on your field......All the best....
If you have any problems/questions ask fearless on this firum we will be glad to help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?