2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after 12th? Percentage of 10th and 12th are required to become a CA? What choice do I have if failed to become a CA?

Please explain briefly, tell me that:-
Which subject I should choose after 12th? Is the percentage of 10th & 12th required to become C.A?
* If necessary then how much?
* After passing out 12th what should I do to,become C.A?
* If I do not get passed the exam of C.A, then should l have another choice to get good Or government job whose salary is 40 or above 40 thousand?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  2. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Percentage required in 12th? Which field to choose after 12th to become an Astronaut?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for 12th NIOS candidate? Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission?
  5. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  6. Which subject to choose after 12th between Science or Commerce when scored 78% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only? -- [New]
  8. What should I choose between Hindi and Oriya as a subject in +2?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  10. Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer after 10th standard?
  11. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  12. Can I get a seat in Diploma Government college if failed in Physics subject of 12th?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.E. to get job in IGATE?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  15. Which subjects should I choose for doing B.A Honors after doing 12th Arts? Is Public Administration subject a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to change subjects in 12th after getting failed in 12th class?
  17. How can I choose PCB to reappear in 12th BSEB if failed in PCM?
  18. What should I do if failed in 12th Commerce?
3rd February 2018, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 12th? Percentage of 10th and 12th are required to become a CA? What choice do I have if failed to become a CA?

For CA CPT registration there is no requirement of any specific stream, but if you have chosen commerce, then it will help surely in your preparation.

You need to appear for CA CPT and then clear the exam with qualifying marks to become eligible for CA IPCC.
4th February 2018, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 12th? Percentage of 10th and 12th are required to become a CA? What choice do I have if failed to become a CA?

After the completion of class 12th examination, you must opt for the Commerce stream as your Graduation course.
Candidates after the completion of class 12th examination can apply for the CA examination in different stages. Candidates those who are applying for CA course after the completion of class 12th must have to qualify in the 3 stages comprising of CPT, IPCC and the final stage of CA. If you apply for the same after the completion of your Graduation, you can skip CPT and can directly apply form IPCC part. Once, you qualify in all the stages, you can definitely become a CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?