8th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Diploma Government college if failed in Physics subject of 12th?

I failed in 12th, but passed in 10th with 80% and I want to know in details that can I get a seat in Diploma government college as I have failed in Physics subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  2. Will I be able to clear 12th NIOS if failed in 2 min subjects?
  3. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  4. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  6. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible for engineering seat if I have failed in 12th?
  8. Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?
  9. How may I completed my diploma degree? I have failed in one subject of my diploma course(CSE) and currently I am married woman and I cannot attend exam in my college, because I live far away from my native
  10. Should I have to reappear if failed in Physics of 12th GSEB?
  11. Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?
  12. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?
  13. Will I get a seat in government college after completing 12th with 194.25 cutoff
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  15. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  18. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
8th June 2016, 07:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Diploma Government college if failed in Physics subject of 12th?

Yes definitely you can get admission in diploma course after completion of class 10th but not on the basis of 12th because you have failed in class 12th. To get admission on the basis of 10th in polytechnic college you have to qualify the entrance exam. Age should not be less than 15 years and admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
8th June 2016, 10:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Diploma Government college if failed in Physics subject of 12th?

If you failed in 12th class then you are not eligible to do diploma course on the basis of 12th class. On the other hand you are eligible for diploma government college on the basis of your 10th marks.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Government Polytechnic College, Meppadi (Diploma in Engineering)

** Government Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara (Diploma in Engineering)

** A.W.H. Polytechnic College, Kuttikattoor (Diploma in Engineering)

** Priya Education Society Saraswati Institute ISO 9001-2008 Certified, Pune (Diploma in Engineering)

** A.V. Parekh Technical Institute, Rajkot (Diploma in Engineering)

** ITS in Engineering and Management, Aurangabad (Diploma in Engineering)
8th June 2016, 10:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Admission to the diploma course is given on the basis of class 10th not on the basis of 12th but as you are failed in class 12th and you are eligible for diploma course on the basis of class 10th and you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by polytechnic college in the course in which you are interested to get admission. Age should be in between 15 -23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?