23rd November 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are important to become a pilot in future?

I'm a grade 11 learner, I would like to ask a question for me to apply at the University. What should I do and what subjects do I need to perform well in for me to become a pilot?

23rd November 2016, 05:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects are important to become a pilot in future?

If you wish to become the pilot then must chose Physics,Chemistry & Maths. Only those candidates are allowed to apply for the Pilot who have studied PCM & have completed graduation with not less than 60%. So first of all complete your study, then apply.
23rd November 2016, 06:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become a Pilot, you must have to study Science subjects in class 11th studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject.
After the completion of class 12th, appear in the entrance examination of Pilot course.
After successfully qualifying in the entrance examination, you can join Pilot course to become a Pilot in future.
23rd November 2016, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must study physics and maths at class 12th level to become eligible for pilot post in Indian air force. You can opt for PCM stream, which is offered by most of the schools across the country. You can apply for NDA exam, if you want to become a pilot after class 12th.

For becoming a pilot after graduation, you need to appear for exams like CDS and AFCAT. Also, make sure that you have studied engineering or maths or physics or maths at degree level.
23rd November 2016, 08:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become Pilot in future you have to opt for non medical stream in your inter mediate having Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and you have to pass your intermediate with at least 60% marks and relaxation 5% is given to SC and ST students. You have to pursue a degree in aviation course in whatever stream you're interested related to Aviation.
23rd November 2016, 09:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you are pursuing 11th standard, so after completing 12th standard you will be eligible to become a pilot, but before that you have to fulfill some requirements which are listed below:

> You must complete 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and must take physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.

> You must be 17 years of age.

> Perfect eyesight is mandatory which is 6/6 or equivalent.

> You must be physically and mentally fit.

With this eligibility criteria you have to join a pilot training institute and to get admission in it you have to appear for an examination which is conducted by the institute itself. After completing the course you will be eligible to become a pilot.

Best of luck.
23rd November 2016, 09:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot you need to join a flying school after completion of 12th. You should pass 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Minimum marks should be 50% and need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India.

Name of some of the flying schools in India:

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, UP

Flying Training Institute, Calcutta

Govt. Aviation Training Institute, civil aerodrome Bhubaneswar

State Civil Aviation, UP Government.
24th November 2016, 12:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Pilot in future, you should have studied Physics subject at your +2 level from a recognized university. You should have to opt for science stream at your +2 level of standard from a recognized board.

You should have however scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 12th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?