16th December 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Values of NIOS certificates for 12th student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying 12th from NIOS Board. I will give only just Board exam. Please tell me about the values of NIOS Certificates? Thank you!

17th December 2015, 03:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Values of NIOS certificates for 12th student?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board and have value of certifciate everywhere. The board conducts the entrance examination for 10th and 12th.

The students are eligible to appear for various competitive entrance examination for jobs, admission etc..

For more information about NIOS which is also known as NOS established in 1989 visit at http://www.nios.ac.in
17th December 2015, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is open schooling for those who can't study through regular mode due to various reasons. It is a recognized qualification just like any other class 12th qualification.

It will make you eligible for admission in any degree programme. Therefore, if you have failed in the board exams then NIOS can be useful for you.
17th December 2015, 05:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

National institute of open schooling (NIOS) offers general and academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

As NIOS is valid and recognized board of education, the certificates offered by NIOS are valid and at par with the other national and state board of education.

The candidates who have obtained degree from NIOS can appear for any entrance examination and the degree is acceptable all over India.
17th December 2015, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is recognized board and it has same value as that of another board.

Hence, you don't need to worry about its value.

You can appear in any entrance exam you want to appear.
17th December 2015, 08:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

NIOS certificate is very much valid all over India and there is no problem if you have completed your 12th from NIOS. As all the other candidates you too can opt for variuos courses and without any problem.

Therefore, don't worry at all about the whole NIOS thing and proceed further in your career with delight.
20th December 2015, 05:36 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies or any kind of jobs being an NIOS student.
25th September 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I passed in nios board in 2014 and I how to I get bsc certificate in nios board ,ugc recognised university in backdate certificate
26th November 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 th sci student nios board .I will give exam April 2017 .can I give entrance exam jee
12th September 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED 12TH BY NIOS IN 2012. NOW I HAVE ONLY MARKSHEET. PROVISIONAL, PASS CERTIFICATE AND MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IS NOT WITH ME. NOW I WANT TO ASK IF I WILL APPEAR IN ANY GOVT JOB MIGRATION, PASS CERTIFICATE AND PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED OR NOT.
14th September 2017, 09:57 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS has the same value as the other boards of India . NIOS is same value as CBSE ISC or state boards have.
Most of the people think that NIOS has no value as it's an open schooling board. But it's not true.
NIOS is highly recognised board of India.
27th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want back date certificate nios is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?