6th May 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Arts student?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me what are the courses provided by Aligarh Muslim University after the completion of 12th Arts? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  6. How to get admission in AMU?
  7. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  9. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  10. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  11. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  12. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  14. How can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being an M.Com student of Mumbai University?
  15. Can I get free admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Aligarh Muslim University having 85% till 2nd year of B.Sc?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
9th May 2016, 08:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Arts student?

Courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Arts in Aligarh Muslim University:

The best you may go with after 12th Class in Arts background is Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University. There are several programs offered in Aligarh Muslim University college.

>> Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) under CBCS Semester System

>> Bachelor of Fine Arts in Old Annual System

>> Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Semester System

>> B.A (Hons)

Click here for Graduation Details

Click here for Post Graduation Details
9th May 2016, 11:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me what are the courses provided by Aligarh Muslim University after the completion of 12th Arts? Please reply as soon as possible.
You can choose any one of the course given below;
  • B.A (Hons) English/Communicative
  • English/Geography/Hindi/Linguistics/Persian/Philosophy/Sanskrit/Urdu
  • B.Com
  • B.A Chinese/French/German/Russian/Spanish
  • B.A., LL.B
  • B.A (Hons) Economics/Education/Geography/History/Islamic studies/Political
  • Science/Psychology/Sociology
  • B.L.I.Sc
  • B.S.W

You can find the courses list in the university website also, the link is Click Here.
9th May 2016, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

As you belong from Arts section, you can opt the below mentioned courses which are offered by Aligarh Muslim University:-

Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?