10th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if school is not allowing admission due to age rule?

My son was born on 16th May 2007. Now he has passed 5th standard and want to study in CBSE in 6th standard but teacher is saying his age is less in 6th class and he should study in further in 5th class because according to new rules for 6th is 10 year 10 month must should complete but my son is compete 10 year. Please tell me what I will do?

10th August 2017, 08:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do, if school is not allowing admission due to age rule?

According to CBSE age rule your ward is not eligible for admission in 6th standard, so you have two option left either skip admission plan to CBSE board school and let your ward to study in the same school in which he is currently studying or you need to apply for admission in 5th standard of CBSE board school.
10th August 2017, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if school is not allowing admission due to age rule?

If there are some CBSE rules, then you can't do much in such cases. They will ask for a birth date proof and will give admission based on it. All you can do is request then for admission.

They can't bend rules for one students. You can try for different schools, if present school is reluctant to give admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?