3rd January 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What would I do if not selected in state entry test for admission in MBBS Surgeon?

I want to become a surgeon after my 10th class. My marks are 883, but in 1st year 375 result is waiting for 2nd year, but mostly I think what I can do if not selected in state entry test what should I do is there any other option I wanted to become Surgeon by my all heart. Please tell me something.

4th January 2018, 03:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would I do if not selected in state entry test for admission in MBBS Surgeon?

In order to become a surgeon, first of all you must have to complete MBBS course from a recognized University.
In order to be eligible for MBBS course, you must have to complete your class 12th examination from a recognized Board studying PCB as a subject combination scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
Eligible candidates then have to apply in the NEET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study MBBS course in different colleges.
4th January 2018, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would I do if not selected in state entry test for admission in MBBS Surgeon?

You have to prepare for medical entrance exam, if you want to get admission in MBBS at any cost. You need class 12th with PCB stream to become eligible for the entrance exam.

In case, you don't succeed, you can take admission in any B.Sc or any other course of your choice and try for medical entrance exam again next year. If you are from a rich family, you can think of management quota seats too.
4th January 2018, 06:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you are not able to score good marks in State Medical Entrance Examination then you can also fill your All India entrance examination.
And if you are not able to get good marks or good rank in medical entrance examination then you can also appear in other medical entrance examinations. There are other courses which you can go for as per your interest.
4th January 2018, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have not secured admission for pursuing MBBS course through state level entry test then, you can take admission in MBBS course through Management quota. You have to contact the college management directly and apply for admission to MBBS course by following the specified admission process.
4th January 2018, 11:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since, you want to get admission into MBBS course, therefore you must have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance examination conducted by CBSE. If you wouldn't be selected in state entry test for MBBS course then worry not, you would still have an option to appear in NEET exam and grab a seat for admission into MBBS course. Those candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects from any recognized board. Age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years.
5th January 2018, 11:08 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE and conducted for admission in government or private colleges in BDS or MMBS on the basis of score.

After pursuing the course you will become eligible to become surgeon in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?